How To Create a USB Wireless AD HOC Internet Network step by step.
Making a USB Wireless AD HOC temporary internet network
If you are a total beginner and want to create Ad-Hoc Wireless USB (temporary Wireless Network), follow these instructions.
In this situation, I have created a LAN home network to the Internet through the router and ADSL modem. At the start of the situation is that the Internet network works. Computer through which I want to get out to the Internet via a wireless network has installed itself on Windows XP SP3. Notebook (Laptop) has a installed Windows 7 on it and I have Ad-Hoc temporary wireless network so that I could get on the internet.
Ad-Hoc USB wireless scheme of this Informatics tutorial
- How To Create a USB Wireless AD HOC Internet Network
- Setup Wireless Network
- Wireless Network Setup Wizard
- How to add a desktop computer to Wireless Network
- How to activate the Wireless Network USB adapter
- Notebook or laptop connected to an WI-FI network via Wireless USB